Hoka One One Challenger ATR 6
Even in its sixth edition, the Challenger ATR 6 lives up to its reputation as an all-rounder. As the name suggests, the all-terrain shoe challenges all conventions and offers lightweight performance on the trail and a smooth ride on the road. The midsole geometry and outsole construction ensure this. The distinctive outsole is made for versatile grip and features dynamic zones for optimal grip and weight distribution. Wide, closely spaced lugs provide a smooth transition from one terrain to the next. This season, the shoe showcases recycled REPREVE® yarn from Unifi, made from recycled plastic.
- Mesh fabric made from recycled REPREVE® yarn from Unifi
- Toe reinforcement for perfect support and protection
- Strap with gusset
- Laces made from recycled polyester
- Tongue fabric contains recycled material
- Midsole made of CMEVA foam for stable support and cushioning at impact points
- Rubber reinforcements for less weight and more durability
- 4 mm cleats for grip on any terrain
No one has reviewed this product yet.